Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome!
I have been wanting to start a blog for a long time. And now that I have, I don't have any idea where to begin. I suppose this will be a place for me to share some of my interests and hopefully new adventures. That being said, I think you all should expect to be seeing some posts about: Decorating, Trash to Treasure Projects, Antiquing, Architecture, Nature and even a little Cooking, and of course adorable Pets.
This is my Siberian Husky, INDY. I say 'my' Husky, but he lives 500 miles away with my ex.

Well, this has just been a little preview. And a little of me getting my feet wet with this Blogger thing.

I enjoy following many blogs on a regular basis, which have been my inspiration for starting "A New Day". And I hope I can provide some interesting reading for you all as well.

But I can't close this first post without a big THANK YOU! to Di from http://www.theblueridgegal.com/ for all your help getting me started. And of course for the great header you created for me. Love it!

Teresa

*I'm back already. So much to learn here. Like where did my title go? And how to post the list of blogs that I follow, and how to get my Pinterest button on here???? Thanks for your patience while I figure out these and many other issues.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I hope you find what you need here. Di is a great teacher. And wonderful header maker!

    ReplyDelete